Former International People’s College Students and others who want to support our Danish Folk High School have many different possibilities to engage with our Danish Folk High School Community!
If organizational life appeals to you, you may want to consider one of the three following options:
- The most obvious choice is to join the IPC Alumni; an independent organization whose aim among others is to connect former IPC students via a network of Alumni Ambassadors.
- Former students from Denmark or nearby countries may want to consider running for election in the IPC School Council, the highest IPC authority, which determines the general direction in which our Folk High School is to move in the future.
- Another possibility is to join the Friends of IPC, an independent organization whose purpose is to support diversity and global citizenship at International People’s College via raising external funds for scholarships for applicants from disadvantaged backgrounds.
If you want to relive the International People’s College’s spirit and have the time and means to come back to our Folk High School in Denmark, there are two annual events you are cordially invited for.
- It is the Summer Camp, which is co-organized by International People’s College Alumni and the school. The Summer Camp is one week of intense IPC experience with workshops, outdoor activities and extracurricular activities such as cultural evenings, theme parties and excursions.
- The second annual event is the Reunion Weekend taking place at our Folk High School in Denmark. The Reunion Weekend is also co-organized by International People’s College Alumni who hold their annual general assembly during the otherwise very playful weekend full of fun activities, a big party and interaction across terms and countries of origin.