This Friday is the International Women’s Day 2019 and we use the occasion to celebrate human rights and gender at IPC. Two classes – Human Rights and Gender and Sexuality – have joint forces and invite the whole student body to activities to mark the special day.
We will do activities such as:
– Free the Nipple (art creations of breasts and nipples)
– Virginity Workshop (breaking taboos regarding virginity across cultural borders)
– Speed dating with feminists through time (role playing)
– Timeline creations (marking important events for women through history)
– Gender Workshop (when is a woman a woman? Talks and debate)
– And much more…